Down to EarthOpening Pathways to Nourish Your Soul
Down to Earth
Opening Pathways to Nourish Your Soul
May 19-21, 2023
Muir Beach, California
GROUND • RENEW • EXPAND
Spend a weekend in Paradise, grounding to the earth while overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We will open a deeply intentional communal space, where we can land from the busyness of our lives, come home to the heart, and nourish ourselves in spiritual rituals and nature connection. With the skilful guidance of Yoel Sykes and Stacia Kenet, we will expand into the spaciousness of our souls, and learn to listen for higher guidance in our lives. With the blessings of spring, we will tune into the cycles of our inner nature, opening pathways for aliveness to emerge.
- Dive into the retreat on Friday evening with a creative and musical Kabbalat Shabbat ceremony, connecting as a community and opening to the presence of the Divine.
- Learn to ground in nature as a tool to quiet your mind, balance your energy body and connect to your higher self.
- Explore movement and embodiment as a way to release energetic patterns and renew vitality.
- Use chants, musical prayer and guided visualizations to expand your consciousness and learn to listen for higher guidance.
- Nourish your heart through group sharing and connection. Be held and seen with unconditional acceptance where all of you is welcomed and received.
This retreat will include:
- Grounding in nature
- Connecting to your higher self
- Deepening spiritual listening skills
- Renewing ancient rituals
- Chanting and musical prayer
- Dance and embodiment practices
- Meditation and visualizations
- Heart sharing and group work
Each participant will receive an individual intake session before the retreat, and a follow-up integration session after the retreat with one of the facilitators via Zoom.
Who this is for:
- Are you looking for new pathways to deepen your spiritual life?
- Are you tired from daily stress and called to self care that can lead to expansion?
- Are you desiring nourishment and reflection from an intentional community space?
This retreat is for you!
Our intimate container has space for only 10 participants which will fill quickly. Please sign up soon to reserve your spot.
Setting and accommodations:
- The retreat will take place in a private home in Muir Beach, CA.
- Single and shared accommodations available
- Organic vegetarian / vegan, gluten free meals will be served
- 10 minute walk to the beach (with stairs).
- Patio and nature setting for quiet relaxation with beautiful views.
- Healing Modalities on site for use during free time: Hot tub, Amethyst Biomat, PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic frequency mat) and Red Light therapy
We are creating this retreat within a Jewish context – and it is accessible and open to all who wish to join.
Friday May 19: arrive between 2-3 pm, opening circle at 3:30.
Sunday May 21: depart around 3 pm.
Early bird prices until April 16:
$639 single, $528 double, $432 commuter
Regular prices after April 16:
$750 single, $650 double, $528 commuter
Full payment is due upon registration
Stacia Kenet M.D., Mashpi’ah Ruchanit (Spiritual Guide)
After thirty years of practicing integrative medicine, Stacia has turned her attention from treating the body to tending the soul. She is a long time student of Kabbalah and healing practices and has completed a three year training program in Spiritual Direction. She is now combining her many years of experience and varied skill sets to support individuals and groups in finding their way to connect with their deeper self in order to heal, and find meaning and purpose in their lives.
Yoel Sykes (they/he)
Is an internationally known spiritual facilitator, musician and composer who has been guiding groups in transformative musical prayer journeys for 16 years, continuously learning and growing through experience and deep inner work. They are a certified Spiritual Director and are currently studying to be a Rabbi through Aleph. Yoel combines prayer songs, embodiment practice, meditation, spiritual teachings and group process to provide a platform for real and meaningful connections with self and Spirit. They specialize in creating intentional containers for community, where we can land in presence together, open our hearts to the universe and find soul nourishment, healing and adventure.
Cancellation until April 16: Full refund minus $100 processing fee if canceled within 72 hrs of booking.
Cancellation after 72 of booking until April 16: 50% refund for bookings made before April 16. If your space is filled you will receive a full refund minus $100
After April 16: We will open up your spot for registration and if it is filled you will receive a full refund minus $100 service fee. If your space is not filled, there is no refund.
Yoel and Stacia’s Vision:
After spending three years journeying together in the Spiritual Direction training at Alep Alliance for Jewish Renewal, we are excited to share our passion for guiding individuals and groups into deeper spiritual awareness.
Contact us for any questions and more information: