Facilitating groups for spiritual growth (as well as participating in) is one of my favorite activities and is a very big part of my life.
Please contact me if you would like to organize a Journey Group led by me.
There is a special kind of magic that happens within a sacred circle of humans, the energy that is created by the group opens up possibilities for meeting the self that are unique to this forum. In a sacred circle we can:
- Share deeply from our own heart and be witnessed and received by a supporting circle.
- Practice deep listening and holding space for others, while learning to recognize our own reactivity and inner world tarain.
- Find support in meeting others with similar experiences as our own, and learn from witnessing experiences that are different.
- Practice conscious communication and opening to vulnerability.
- Hold space for deep transformative inner work and spiritual growth.
- Witness together the presence of spirit that is in the center, connecting to a heart that is beyond one’s own heart – the heart of the group, and through that to the heart of the universe.
Journey Groups can be 5-6 people, or 10-14, with different working models, and meet once a week for 4-8 weeks. They can be an existing group that wants to deepen, or a new group that gathers especially for this. They can happen on zoom, or in person here in Boulder Colorado.
I look forward to sitting in circle with you and diving into the adventure!
There are no open groups right now. Watch this space for new groups forming!